Terms and Conditions
- Warranty: One-year parts and labor. Warranty is valid worldwide, in all countries. In the case of a warranty request, we require photos and an explanation of the issue. If the request is approved and depending on the extent of the request we will go one of three routes: send you required parts, have you service the issue through a local contractor, or service the truck at our manufacturing facilities. All warranty issues must be approved by us prior to moving forward with an independent local contractor.
- We reserve the right to improve and alter build specifications without notice.
- Lead time is approximately 6–8 weeks and is dependent on the complexities and specifications of each order. Lead time is subject to change based on reasons beyond our control or otherwise.
- Custom and international orders can take longer than the anticipated 8-week lead time. We cannot help this, and we always do our best. If for any reason, we cannot meet your deadline, we will notify you promptly.
- Refund Policy: All orders are final. Once your order is placed it cannot be cancelled at any time. Under certain situations, it may be modified.